CATHERINE N. LARRABEE
Catherine N. Larrabee is a partner and shareholder in KBST&M and has over twenty five years of public accounting experience. Catherine is the head of the firm's not-for-profit department. Catherine’s primary area of concentration is auditing, accounting, and management advisory services to the not-for-profit community. She also serves clients in various industries, including contractors, distributors, and professional services.
Catherine holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Management with a concentration in Accounting from Towson University.
- Certified Public Accountant, 1985
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management with a concentration in Accounting -- Towson University, 1984
MEMBERSHIPS & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Maryland Nonprofits
- Member Maryland Society of Accountants