DAVID J. WEISENFREUND, CPA
David Weisenfreund is a partner and shareholder in KBST&M. He joined the firm in 1998. He has over forty years of public accounting experience serving many clients in various industries, including professional services, real estate, healthcare, and the boating industry. David’s areas of concentration are taxation, accounting services, wealth management services, and management advisory services.
David holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from the University of Buffalo and a Masters degree in Accounting from the City College of New York. He is an active member of the Columbia Concert Band and Columbia Jazz Ensemble.
- Certified Public Accountant, 1973
- Registered Investment Advisor – National Association of Security Dealers, 1999
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology – University of Buffalo, 1964
- Masters in Accounting – City College of New York, 1966
MEMBERSHIPS & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Past chairman of management committee of MACPA
- Member of Columbia Jazz Ensemble