JEFFREY N. BERMAN, CPA, CFP, PFS
Jeff Berman is the managing partner and shareholder in KBST&M. He began his public accounting career with the firm in 1987. He has developed a focus in the area of advising small business and their owners on their tax and accounting needs. He serves many clients in various industries, including professional services, real estate, manufacturing, contracting, and mortgage lending.
Jeff holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from the University of Maryland and a Masters in Taxation from the University of Baltimore. He was the past Treasurer of the Financial Planners Association.
- Certified Public Accountant, 1988
- Certified Financial Planner, 1992
- Personal Financial Specialist, 1995
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – University of Maryland, 1987
- Masters in Taxation – University of Baltimore, 1996
MEMBERSHIPS & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Financial Planners Association
- Monthly radio talk show guest on the Mark Steiner Show