Email: [email protected]
Jeff Reinhardt is a partner with KBST&M and has over twenty years of public accounting experience. Jeff currently serves as the head of the firm’s business valuation department. Jeff’s areas of concentration are in auditing (Government “Yellow Book” for the mortgage industry, real estate, and employee benefit plans), accounting services, individual and corporate taxation, management advisory services, and valuation services. He serves many clients in various industries, including professional services, real estate, mortgage lending, contracting, and manufacturing.
“I’ve always been fascinated with business, and accounting is at the heart of it all. My grandfather was an accountant for the railroad, so I think this field was in my blood. I enjoy the daily variety, challenges, and learning that comes with serving great clients in various capacities as a public accountant. Our clients are great people that are a pleasure to serve, and they contribute in so many ways to our society and economy. My clients recognize my passion for attentive service, and they appreciate the peace of mind that comes with knowing the job will get done accurately and in a timely fashion. A lifelong native of Catonsville, MD, I enjoy spending time with my wife and two children, volunteering in the community, and enjoying activities such as golf, softball, hiking and boating.”
Jeff holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from the University of Maryland Baltimore County, with Certificates in Accounting and Finance.
- Accounting & Auditing
- Tax Preparation & Planning
- Business Valuation Services
- Management Advisory Services
- Certified Public Accountant, 1996
- Certified Valuation Analyst, 2005
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics – University of Maryland Baltimore County, 1995
- Certificates in Accounting and Finance
Memberships & Community Activities
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Past Treasurer of Patapsco Valley HOA
- Treasurer of Taste Wise Kids, Inc.