Email: [email protected]
Harold Simons is a partner with KBST&M. He joined the firm in 2015. He has over forty years of public accounting experience serving many clients in various industries, including professional services, real estate, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail. Harold’s areas of concentration are taxation, accounting services, and management advisory services.
“What drew me to this field was my desire to help clients navigate tax and financial problems. Meeting with clients is the best part of my job because they are honest, hardworking people. They know that I care about them as people, not just as clients. In my spare time, I like to spend time with my family at the beach.”
Harold holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from the University of Baltimore.
- Enrolled Agent, 1971
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – University of Baltimore, 1970
- Memberships & Community Activities
- Member of Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Maryland Society of Accountants
- National Society of Public Accountants
- National Association of Enrolled Agents