Email: [email protected]
Stuart Solomon is one of the founding partners with KBST&M. He brings more than thirty-five years of public accounting expertise to our team. Stuart’s areas of concentration are in accounting services, individual and corporate taxation, management advisory services, and financial management services. He serves many clients in various industries, including professional services, real estate, automotive dealerships, and contracting.
“The CPA’s role is a trusted advisor, assisting their clients plan for and meet financial goals, while also assisting in many other financial and tax matters. The accounting profession allows you to practice in a wide range of areas of concentrations that best coincides with your personality, professional skills and expertise. I enjoy the diversification of various businesses and clients.
Every business has unique business objectives and goals. Applying my professional expertise and financial advice to various types of clients is quite rewarding, interesting, and challenging. What I enjoy most about my clients is working with them to help their businesses grow. I serve as a mentor on a daily basis, and I learn from my clients in return. The relationships that develop can last a lifetime. My clients value my low key demeanor and caring personality. It makes them feel comfortable throughout our interactions and discussions about personal issues, problems, and financial goals. In my spare time, I like to spend time in Ocean City, MD, with family and friends. I also enjoy running, bike riding, and watching Ravens football games.”
Stuart holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Towson University and was previously Treasurer of the Timber/Valley Neighborhood Association.
- Accounting & Auditing
- Tax Preparation & Planning
- Business Valuation Services
- Management Advisory Services
- Certified Public Accountant, 1981
- Certified Valuation Analyst, 2012
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, 1976
- Memberships & Community Activities
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Past Treasurer Timber/Valley Neighborhood Association