Email: [email protected]
Bruce Mogol is currently a Partner Emeritus with KBST&M. He joined the firm in 1996. He has over forty-five years of public accounting experience serving many clients in various industries, including professional services, real estate, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail. Bruce’s areas of concentration are taxation, accounting services, and management advisory services.
“I had a 7th grade teacher who gave a few weeks course in income taxes and I wanted to be a CPA ever since. I enjoy helping my clients with their financial needs and forming lasting relationships with them. I think that my clients respect my interest in helping them. In my spare time, I enjoy spending time at the beach, reading, and playing tennis, but mostly I enjoy spending time with my family.”
Bruce holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and a Masters of Business Administration from the University of Baltimore. From 1976 to 1981, he taught undergraduate and graduate level accounting courses at the University of Baltimore.
- Certified Public Accountant, 1970
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – University of Baltimore, 1967
- Masters in Business Administration – University of Baltimore, 1975
- Memberships & Community Activities
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants