Email: [email protected]
Mike Berman is a partner with KBST&M, and serves as head of the firm’s IT Department. He has been with the firm since 1995 and has more than twenty years of public accounting experience. Mike’s areas of concentration have been in information technology consulting, accounting services, and individual and corporate taxation. He serves many clients in various industries, including professional services, real estate, contracting, and healthcare.
“I was always captivated by mathematics from a very young age, and I learned to apply that knowledge to the business world and technology. Each day has a new challenge to conquer. I enjoy the variety of work I perform for our clients and continually analyzing the latest technologies to maintain our firm’s technology-forward approach. I appreciate the opportunity to develop trusting relationships with my clients and helping them achieve their impact on society. My clients value my attentiveness, timeliness and resourcefulness. In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my wife and daughter at the beach, on the slopes, and traveling to new destinations.”
Mike holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Accounting from Villa Julie College (Currently Stevenson University).
- Certified Public Accountant, 1999
- Certified Information Technology Professional, 2005
- Certified QuickBooks Advisor
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Accounting – Villa Julie College, 1993 (Currently Stevenson University)
Memberships & Community Activities
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Information Management and Technology Assurance Section
- Member of Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Microsoft Partner Network
- Member of QuickBooks Professional Advisor Network
- Past Treasurer Chatsworth School PTA