Email: [email protected]
Ray Kahn is one of the founding partners of KBST&M and is currently a Partner Emeritus with the firm. He has over forty-five years of public accounting experience serving many clients in various industries, including professional services, contractors, healthcare, security services, and mortgage lending. Ray’s areas of concentration are taxation, financial management services, and management advisory services.
“What brought me to this field was the diversity of services that were available to explore. I enjoy the versatility of working with so many different clients and personalities. In most cases a client relationship becomes like one experienced with family. My clients value my caring nature, honesty, accessibility, and knowledge. In my personal life, now that I am in partial retirement mode – I find more time to travel with my wife and devote as much time as I can to family and friends. I also devote time to work for charitable organizations.”
Ray holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Baltimore and is very active in his community. He has been on various boards of non-profit and charitable organizations.
- Certified Public Accountant, 1970
- Registered Investment Advisor – National Association of Security Dealers, 1999
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, 1967
- Memberships & Community Activities
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Past President – Beth El Congregation
- Advisory Board of Hamilton Bank, Member
- Previously served on various boards of charitable organizations