Email: [email protected]
Basil Taibel is currently a Partner Emeritus with KBST&M. He joined the firm in 1991. He has over forty-five years of public accounting experience. His areas of concentration are in accounting services, individual and corporate taxation, business valuation services, management advisory services, and financial management services. He has served many clients in various industries, including professional services, real estate, automotive dealerships, manufacturing, direct advertising, and contracting.
“I have always been attracted to things financial and the economic world. I enjoy providing support and helping my clients achieve their goals. Our clients recognize what we can do for them as advisors, and they appreciate the guidance and input that we give them. In my spare time, I like to travel and spend time with my family who lives out of State.”
Basil holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Theory of Accounting from the University of Cape Town, South Africa and has served on many non-profit and charitable organization boards.
- Certified Public Accountant, 1981
- Certified Valuation Analyst, 1995
- Bachelor of Science in Theory of Accounting University of Cape Town, South Africa, 1968
Memberships & Community Activities
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Past service on MACPA Litigation Support Services Committee
- Past board/committee member of various non-profit organizations
- Past Committee member – Planned Giving Round Table of THE ASSOCIATED