BRUCE D. MOGOL, CPA, MBA
Bruce Mogol is a partner and shareholder in KBST&M. He joined the firm in 1996. He has over forty years of public accounting experience serving many clients in various industries, including professional services, real estate, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail. Bruce’s areas of concentration are taxation, accounting services, and management advisory services.
Bruce holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and a Masters of Business Administration from the University of Baltimore. From 1976 to 1981, he taught undergraduate and graduate level accounting courses at the University of Baltimore.
- Certified Public Accountant, 1970
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – University of Baltimore, 1967
- Masters in Business Administration – University of Baltimore, 1975
MEMBERSHIPS & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Maryland Society of Accountants