Email: [email protected]
Lee McIntyre is a tax manager with KBST&M. She provides services to closely-held and family-owned businesses, advising these small to medium-sized business and their owners on tax compliance, tax strategy, and accounting needs. She has worked with clients in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, restaurants, professional services, real estate and agriculture.
Lee joined KBST&M in 2016, having previously been a tax manager at MKS&H and Callan & Palmer, LLP, two Baltimore area CPA firms.
Lee graduated magna cum laude from Pennsylvania State University, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. She completed additional coursework in accounting and taxation at the University of Baltimore.
- Certified Public Accountant, 1986
- Bachelor of Arts magna cum laude – Pennsylvania State University, 1978
Memberships & Community Activities
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the AICPA Personal Financial Planning Section
- Member of Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants